Thursday, January 17, 2008

Maybe Tim Kimball.. President..

I live in a condominium. I have lived here for 5 years. In those 5 years I have not felt the need to get involved in the Association "politics".. This past year changed all that.. Just some really dumb decisions were made concerning the way MY money was being spent.. So I decided to "throw my hat into the ring" and run for a position on the "Association Board"... Well, tomorrow night is the vote count..
From what I have heard ( you know.. "yenta talk"..) I may be the next President of our complex... And I am saying to myself "Go figure !! A HoH guy on a condo board" ... What a country !!!!!!
I am excited because I have a list of priorities that I feel will make where I live better..

I will keep you posted on the outcome..

Tim Kimball

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Let us know and good luck Tim. yeah go figure is right. funny where life leads us. wonderful isn't it?

random thoughts for you -- if you are voted Pres contact Tess and maybe her non profit will CART your meetings you are bound to have. Be sure to catch the Seinfeld episode of Jerry's dad running for condo assoocc Pres Hilarious!