Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Would You Do?



I don't know whether to be livid or just dumbfounded that a postal worker would risk their job to park in a HC spot. This is the spot I park in at work. I took the picture and wrote down truck numberas waited for the mail carrier to come back to her truck. When she did, I said to her in a duh-fashion "you are in a hc space ! " since I'm total deaf I have no idea her response but her body .language and gesstures conveyed frustration, or maybe annoyance that I called her on it. I was going to report this but h ave since cooled down, think will let it pass and see if happens again, not likely. I really wouldn't want someone losing their job over it. Still, that takes nerve for a fed employee (postal workers are fed employees ?) . What would you do ?

No comments: